Free Download BeoNews – React Native mobile app for WordPress. This is the latest version which was updated on November 25, 2017 on CodeCanyon. Free Download BeoNews – React Native mobile app for WordPress is best suited for mobile, mobile animation, mobile menu, mobile template, mobile ux, native app, react, react native, wooCommerce API, WordPress API, wordpress app.
BeoNews – React Native mobile app for WordPress Description
BeoNews is an app that does magic for your website by converting your WordPress website into mobile true native app with customized contents within a fillip.
What is “customized content”? BeoNews transfers exactly all contents with different formats that you created in WordPress website into your mobile app without any coding skill and development time. To engage with customers in mobile, we need mobile app. BeoNews maximizes your customers experience and usability through UX flow in both Anroid and iOs.
With BeoNews, your mobile app can take your customers through all multimedia such as video, photo, blog listing, Youtube and Vimeo smoothly. Sometimes, your customers may want to download information offline or to share with friends, BeoNews store your data to Firebase and synchronize across your mobile devices, it’s also support smoothly all both Facebook and Google login.
BeoNews provides you a solution to engage and maintain relationship with your customers through true mobile native app that is easy to control and simple to manage.
Pro version tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_d5ZzO6Tb0
Expo version tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TenXtdhq5Xw
About us on Tutsplus
version 2.7.1 – 01 Oct 2017
1. Upgrade video to support Facebook and Vimeo, check example: http://news.inspireui.com/beetroot-quinoa/ and http://news.inspireui.com/very-berry-chocolate-chia-breakfast-mousse/ 2. Improve performance when view post detail 3. Minior bug fix 4. For the issue of blank header on IOS 7 Plus or Android please download this file https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hn8wac4ufx37hp/Device.js?dl=0 and override to the common folder
version 2.7.0 – 01 Oct 2017
1. Support Xcode 9 and update marketing image icon for app delivery 2. Update Expo v21.0 3. Important upgrade performance gesture when view post detail. 4. Improve performance and add Pull to refresh on PostList 5. Add parallax effect to category view 6. Add more layout on category, then you can switch 2 UI mode on category 7. Add more 3 left menu UI and easy to config via: LeftMenuStyle option 8. Improve UI when view post content by adding new float button. 9. Up-to-date dependecies library 10. Add webbrower on product detail 11. Add option to config Admob interstital timeout, AdMob.isShowInterstital 12. Fixed some minor UI issues
version 2.6.1 – 17 Jun 2017
- Improve performance and loading speed. - Fix crashing issues on Anroid - Sticky banner can be configured by Tag, Categories - Fix wrong list homegage after navigation from the category pages - Add exclude categories - Fix crashing when view post detail by upgrade the Webview function - Reactotron integration - https://github.com/infinitered/reactotron
version 2.5 – 8 Jun 2017
1. Add more non-expo version which support push notification via OneSignal, Google Analytic, Admob 2. Fixing crashing issue on both versions. 3. Improve performance.
version 2.4 – 29 May 2017
1. Integrate with Expo 2. Replace react-native-router-flux by react-nativigation 3. Redux apply 4. Swiping to show next or back post content. 5. Dynamic homepage layout config 6. Improve homepage layout: more flexible to change layout, tags 7. Improve performance and animation 8. Replace Admob by Facebook Ads 9. Deprecated OneSignal push notification. 10. Social login via Facebook and Google 11. Add extra profile page and author posts 12. Product detail UI improvement. 13. More stability and faster 14. Fixed most crashing issues. 15. Category page improvement
version 2.2 – 20 Feb
- Update React Native to 0.42RC3 & related library. - Add OneSignal push notification - Support notification through the WordPress plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/onesignal-free-web-push-notifications/ - Add more list view layout & change view button. - Add extra Recent post section from the homepage. - Enable Tag from list view. - Add transparent color on background on list view. - Fixed Admob clickable. - Fixed external link from the Webview - Fixed video issue if click from top navigation - Fixed unicode character. - Update documents to support push notification.
version 2.1c- hot fix – 03 Feb 2017
- Fixed admob clickable - Fixed sign up issue - Fixed comment issue -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/etcoq8qsl81ypmw/hotfix-beonews-2.1.zip?dl=0 -> The comment could be fix by update your WordPress API endpoint, please check the guide #10 -https://beonews.inspireui.com/troubleshooting.html
version 2.1b – hotfix – 01 Feb 2017
Fix the issue: NSPOIXErrorDomain, code 22 (cause from Lite Version) Please fix by download this AppDelegate.m file and override the to the file: .../ios/beoNews/AppDelegate.m https://www.dropbox.com/s/amu57de9s7zbb8y/AppDelegate.m?dl=0
version 2.1 – 30 Jan 2017
1. RTL and right menu support 2. Ipad compatible 3. Add more lite version for no-login features (so you could easy to config by this way) 4. Enable to change custom font for whole app. 5. Fixed issue when client on category on Android 6. Fix crashing issue after logging in to Facebook 7. Fixed filter by tag on the homepage 8. Enable to back on the login page 9. Fixed N/A number form setting page. 10. Fixed Android icons 11. Fixed full icon when click to heart button (read later) 12. After a succesfull login, the app sent the user to favorites, not to home screen 13. Fixed loading icon. 14. Update WordPress API core library 15. Many other bug fixed and performance improvement.
1. Add sign in & sign up feature 2. Facebook & WordPress login 3. Offline data and support synchronize through Firebase API 4. Add custom page: about, contact 5. Add setting page 6. Add Read later page 7. Add card view which can be swipe 8. Refactor and bug fixed. 9 Add Admob 10. Add Related content item 11. Link category to the detail page 12. Multi language setting 13. Add logo on the top bar 14. Fixed Loading icons 15. Add sharing button, add open new tab view by browser
v.1.0 – 18 December 16.
Release new version
Download & Demo Links
The BeoNews – React Native mobile app for WordPress is created by the highly skilled developer InspireUI. We suggest you to buy and get a license of the file which is selling under the category of CodeCanyon, iOS, Mobile in CodeCanyon and enjoy the full features of it including support from the developer. You can also Free Download BeoNews – React Native mobile app for WordPress from the download link posted below. But please be advised we are not responsible for any damage caused by the files, use at your own risk.
Demo BeoNews – React Native mobile app for WordPress
Free Download BeoNews – React Native mobile app for WordPress