Termius – SSH & Telnet Client
Spin up a server on a commute or tap into the system log over breakfast coffee. Termius is the way you connect to a headless or remote system with the device you use every day.
It is an innovative cross-platform Telnet and SSH terminal, designed for Android, iOS and Desktop. Termius is the app of choice to operate and manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS.
What makes Termius the best free Telnet and SSH client?
· Cross-platform, available on the device you use every day (also iOS, and desktop)
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OS X, etc.
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· 2FA, key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Import and export keys using an SD card, the File Manager, and Email
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding
· Zlib traffic compression
· Native app with Material Design
· 11 awesome color schemes and adjustable fonts
· Hardware keyboard support
· Terminal functions may be assigned to physical gestures such as shaking
· Handy session notifications
· Built in telnet client
· Local terminal with bash
· No ads or banners — Ever!
Or subscribe to tap into tons of extra functionality :
· Cross-device, use your Premium subscription on multiple devices · Zero-knowledge cloud storage
· Secure synchronization, your data is available on all your devices: Android, iOS, and Desktop
· Client-side data encryption (AES-256)
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy support for SSH sessions
· Handy tabs to run multiple sessions parallelly
· Import and export configuration data with the ~/.ssh/config migration tool.
· Home Screen Widget for quick access to hosts and active connections
· Pattern lock to keep app data secure
· SSH key agent forwarding
· Stay always updated, get the latest version immediately after release for free
· And much more
Full UI redesign similar to the Termius Desktop app
Added Amazon S3 support in SFTP
Added Port Knocking feature
Added Snippets execution on multiple hosts
Improved stability and performance of the terminal
Fixed issue with soft keyboard input
Fixed nvim behavior in xterm
● Premium features Unlocked
● Sync features Disabled
● No account Needed
Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client v3.3.27 [Mod] / Mirror Base Package
Termius – SSH/SFTP and Telnet client v3.3.27 [Mod] / Mirror Split Packages