What you get is a lightweight, highly customizable, and battery-friendly Facebook alternative app that emphasizes on user interface and user experience as much as functionality and design.
It’s better in every single way. You’ll feel it.
Swipe Pro version includes:
– Material Design Injection
– Higher Customizations
– More themes!
– Facebook iOS and Google Plus UI
– Notification Filtering – filter out notifications you don’t want to see (or notifications you only want to see) using keywords
– Quiet Hours (Do Not Disturb) – turn off notifications during selected times
– Power Saving Mode
– Retain Last Visited Pages
Upcoming features in the works:
– Automatically open Image Viewer whenever pressing on a photo
– Video uploads
– Sharing to groups, pages, and other timelines
– Fix for horizontal scrolling
– Caching tabs for faster reloads
For any more bugs or feedback, please go through the app’s settings and press the Bug Report button.
NEW in Swipe 6.1.0:
• This update hopefully fixes most, if not all, of the new bugs that were introduced in version 6.0. I’m so sorry for any frustration caused this past week.
• Improvements to opening photos full size when clicking on them from the feed
• Improvements to in-app notification handling
• Improvements to in-app navigation
• General stability and speed improvements
See “What’s New” in Swipe for changelog and version highlights