Privacy Browser uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best if you have updated to the latest version of WebView.
Warning: Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19).
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Integrated ad blocker.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
Planned features for future releases:
• Upload of files to website.
• Fine grained cookie management.
• Fine grained DOM storage management.
• Tabbed browsing.
• Add night mode rendering.
• Update the dark theme rendering of the About and Guide sections.
• Add support for HTTP authentication.
• Color code the Common Name in the view SSL certificate dialog.
• Updated Italian translation provided by Francesco Buratti.
• Updated Spanish translation provided by Jose A. León Becerra.