Change audio pitch, speed, and volume independently and in real time.
It is also possible to export the changed audio file for playback in other players.
Use cases of Music Speed Changer are for instance: practicing guitar and other music instruments, transcriptions, change the speed of audiobooks, language learning…
– Change pitch and tempo (speed, time-stretch) independently
– Support for arbitrary pitch (even deviating from semi-tones)
– Loop region
– Select region
– Import various formats including mp3, wav, m4a, ogg, aac, …
– Export to wav and mp3
– Volume amplification
– Play left/right channels separately (e.g. for duet training)
– Voice/Vocals reduction: reduce vocals so that only music is audible (does not work with all audio recordings!)
- Bug fixes.