GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & map updates. To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic Features:
- Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
- High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
- Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
- Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
- Millions of free pre-installed POIs
- Head-up Display (HUD) available
- 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
- Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
- Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
- Junction View to highlights highway exists
- Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
- Warnings for fixed speedcams
- Police trap warnings from other drivers
- Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
- Three Alternative Routes to choose from
- Easy Drag & Drop route editing
- Waypoints for places you want to visit
- Avoid Toll Roads on your route
- Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
- Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers
- Europe, Russia
- North & South America
- Asia & Middle East
- Australia, New Zealand
INSTRUCTIONS for CLEAN Install:
- Uninstall the previous version!
- Delete the folder Sygic from your root sdcard if exist.
- Delete the folder com.sygic.aura from your External Removable SDCard/Android/data or Internal Storage if exist.
- Download base folder from here!
- For Android < 4.4+ Extract and make a new folder name Sygic on your root External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage.Copy to SDCard/Sygic/put here “Android”,”Maps”,”Res” from extracted com.sygic.aura folder.
- For Android > 4.4+ Extract and copy folder com.sygic.aura to SDCard/Android/data/put folder here on your root External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage.
- Download and Install Patched apk.
- Start app, ask to install on External Removable SDCard or Internal Storage (require ALLOW Permission to Storage), skip email.
- Download maps from Sygic Store or use MapDownloader.
please make sure you have newest maps downloaded (please delete sygic/maps folder and download them again)
FAQ: How do i upgrade from Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps old version to current version? do i need to re-download the maps and do the whole process again? –> No need to download maps again.. Just download latest Base and APK… And install it.
Download & Links