GetTube is YouTube downloader that let you download videos from YouTube in any quality ranging from 144p to 4K, directly into your android device.
HOW TO USE
This app is really easy to use, it has in-built YouTube browser. Just press download button while you are watching videos under “YouTube” tab. At that moment you can select the video quality you want to download. It has many different resolution options adapted to the different Android devices compatible with the application.
Alternatively, if you watch more and download less, you can share the link from official YouTube app and select GetTube, it will start the download process.
Supports downloading ALL resolutions including 1080p, 1440p and 4K
Supports downloading Audio Only [in AAC (M4A), Vorbis, or Opus format] in ALL bitrates
Supports downloading subtitles for the videos
Supports downloading age restricted videos (requires login in in-app browser)
Supports downloading video in VP9 codec/WebM Format (Enable in Settings)
Supports downloading 60fps video
GetTube offers advanced fast download mode (multi-threading download) for maximum speeds
Option to select audio quality manually while downloading DASH videos.
Option to Pause or Resume download at a single click
Fast Download Mode (multi-thread downloading) has three modes:
Classic, Smart (like IDM) and Pieces (like Torrent client)
* fix story board image fetcher in video player
* bug fix: correctly loads downloads list display menu
* ui: improve download location path parser when directory is in (saf) downloads
* ui: improve app-bar in (native) search screen
* bug fix: auto rename if file already exists in batch mode
* crash fix: when video name contains (same) extension as filename
* settings: improve strings: more explanation about download methods
* new feature: add support for embedded subtitles (single video file)
* new feature: show progress for merging of audio/video in notification
* new feature: faster merging of audio/video (using all cpu capabilities)
* ui: make the bottom sheet player hide-able only when collapsed (less accidental dismisses)
* new feature: add mp3 audio support (conversion from audio, and video if no audio is available in exceptional cases)
* new feature: save meta data (title, author, etc) in audio file (only in mp3 for now)
* ux: display audio formats on top in new download’s format selection list
* update libraries