It’s PRO version of Device Info HW.
You can create a report with device infromation.
Primary information about device hardware.
Information about CPU and GPU.
Information about android.
Information about RAM, disk.
Information about camera hardware and software characteristics.
Charging / discharging speed.
Battery profile from kernel.
Information about sensors and tests for it. (Interacts with my app Sensor Test 1.2 and above)
Information about emmc partitions (for mtk, rockchip)
– Platform drivers
List of installed applications. Support filtering apps.
Last item – open system apps.
Information about power regulator voltage.
Information about wi-fi connection.
– Input devices
List of input devices. On some devices available info about touchscreen model and sensors.
- Navigation panel
- You can go to other tab or menu by menu item.
- mtk: button for enter to engineer menu.
- Extra information about battery:
a) Charge / discharge speed.
For 5.0+ via Android API, for mtk special variant.
Discharging speed is current consumption. Ids = Ic
Charging speed is charge current – current consumption. Ics = Icc – Ic
b) Battery profile from kernel mtk, qcom (on some devices available model).
Information is only for reference. And it correct only for the factory battery.
– Show i2c address
– Use root access
(It’s need for detecting display on most devices; camera models on qcom; command line of the kernel)
You can upload information about your device. It will be saved in database, available on web page: http://deviceinfohw.ru
You can see all tested devices there.
It available in menu Info-Center.
full: Mediatek, Rockchip
partialy: Qualcomm, Exynos, Intel and others
– Prefer detect active devices if possible (in kernel can be some different touchscreens, cameras…)
– Not for all devices can read drivers info, it’s depend on soc, vendor. If you want help then upload your device info.
– On some devices with 7.0+ reading sysfs is disabled and primary info is unavailable. I’m researching for fix this.
If you found bugs or have interesting ideas, welcome to xda thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-device-info-hw-t3558335
Saving in html file format. See example:
– INTERNET permission is required for upload device information. (It’s uses only when manual press upload button)
– CAMERA permission is required for getting camera characteristics. (< android 5.0)
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE permission is required for wi-fi info.
1) Added battery charge / discharge speed.
For 5.0+ via API, for mtk own variant.
2) New navigation panel.
3) Battery profile from kernel for mtk, qcom.
4) Improved components detection.
5) Spreadtrum, Qualcomm. Added list of supported cameras.
Samsung. Detect camera models for many platforms (need test).
6) Spreadtrum, Exynos. Added detecting lcd id (need root).
7) Fix bugs and crash on some devices.
You can create a report with device information.